Mold Remediation Process
1. The source of water intrusion and contaminated areas are identified.
2. Containment areas and Negative Air Machine are set up.
3. Mold Abatement is performed.
4. General clean up is performed using a wet vacuum, and detergent.
5. Mold spray and treatment is applied using FosterR 40-80T Disinfectant.
6. The basement or part of basement is waterproofed to avoid reoccurrence of mold.
7. Foster antimicrobial and mold resistant coating is applied.
8. Humidex System is installed for humidity control.