Battery Powered Submersible Sump Pump Backup System Installation
The best location for the Sump Pump is determined.
- Floor is broken and a hole is dug to accommodate a 2' deep x 18" wide
perforated Sump Pump Basin with at least 6" of clean ? crushed stone
all around and under the basin.
- Basin is installed and crushed stone is placed all around basing.
Top of basing should be flush with the existing concrete floor.
- Concrete is poured to secure and finish basin installation.
- Two Sump Pumps and two check valves are installed.
- APC battery backup unit is installed.